You can now buy the Witches Get Stitches book over in my webshop! Check it out!!
I started on the next story for Witches! I've already drafted up most of the story and excited to get drawing!
So talking with friends that also attended ECCC a lot of them are bringing up con slump. I was definitely physically tired and mentally drained having to come out of my hermit hole and talk to people for three days straight. Yet creative wise?? ECCC got me pumped up to draw more!!! I never felt so inspired before! Just seeing all that amazing talent all weekend and meeting amazing creative people just makes me want to make comics! I was honestly in a slump before the convention, there was some stuff I wanted to put together for the show but I just couldn't bother to pick up the pencil. Now all I want to do is draw my brains out!
I felt I was pretty unproductive at work last week after the show, all I wanted to do is draw comics and all that was on my mind was comics. I ended up signing off on a report last week using my comic name instead of my real name. The good news is that, if the report is messed up, Laura Graves is getting a talking to and the real Laura is going to have a great day.
Emerald City Comicon was amazing!! What an awesome show! The new Witches Get Stitches book made its first appearance and it was definitely well received! So many wonderful people came to visit me!! I saw all my friends and I made so many new friends and connected with a ton of awesome people!! I really have some of the coolest, talented and loving friends imaginable, really appreciate all the support from them all!! There was so much talent at that con, I couldn't believe how many amazing folks there was. I tried to see as much as I could while away from my table!! So much original art and so much original work going on too! I love it all!! I'll try to write a better recap of the show later this week! Going to get update the webcomic and get some sleep!
It's a new year and a new comic update! Are you excited? Because I'M PUMPED UP!!! RRAAAHHHH! Pages will update weekly every Sunday! So instead of waiting half a year for a new comic you'll get them weekly until I run out of pages....
I hope everyone had a good 2014! It was a super cool year and a ton of fun! I am looking forward to 2015 and the adventures that await!
Witches Get Stitches updates every Sunday.
- - Jet City Comic Show - November 7-8th
- - Small Press Expo - September 19th-20th
Rose City Comicon- September 19th-20th
- - Olympia Comics Festival - June 6th
- - VanCAF - May 23rd-24th
- - Arcane Comics 11th Anniversary Party - May 15th
- - Emerald City Comicon - March 27th-29th
- - BellCAF - March 14th
- - Exterminator City III - February 21st
- - Jet City Comic Show - November 8th
- - Bellingham Comicon - October 18th
- - Rose City Comicon - September 20th-21th
- - Exterminator City II - August 3rd (Featured poster artist)
Portland Zine Symposium- July 12th-13th (Not present but zines available at table 35a)
- - Olympia Comics Festival - June 7th
- - Exterminator City - April 5th
- - Emerald City Comic Con - March 28th-30th Table X-10
- - Jet City Comic Show - November 2nd
Laura D. Graves is a comic artist and illustrator from Seattle Washington. Laura is literally made out of spiders and eats bugs. She always wanted to be in a metal band but since she is a terrible musician and vocalist she draws really bad comics instead. You can contact her at tribalcentury[at]gmail.com
- - 2012 December [WEB COMIC] Tribal Century (discontinued)
- - 2013 November [COMIC] BUTTS2BUTTS
- - 2014 March [COMIC] Chopping Block
- - 2014 June [COMIC] Benefits published in The Stranger
- - 2014 June [ARTWORK] Unreleased by Mississippi Jones
- - 2014 September [COMIC] Forbidden Burrito published in Sentinel Magazine
- - 2014 September [COMIC] Deathspell Meat Girl
- - 2015 January [WEB COMIC] Witches Get Stitches webcomic launched
- - 2015 March [COMIC] Witches Get Stitches book printed
- - 2013 November [COMIC] BUTTS2BUTTS